This week, from November 4th to 10th, the Under-20 United States Women’s National Team is holding a camp at the National Training Center in Carson, California. The team’s head coach, Mark Carr, called in 22 players. (U.S. Soccer press release) Of the players called in, only 4 of the 22 are current collegiate players.
Six players are attending their first U-20 camp this cycle: Aislynn Crowder, Dilary Heredia-Beltran, Smith Hunter, Emily Mason, Quincy McMahon, and Hannah Zaluski. This is also the first youth call-up for Zaluski, who is a sophomore at George Washington University (GWU profile).
After this camp, which is being held concurrently with a U-17 USWNT camp, the U-20 USWNT will have just two more camps until the CONCACAF qualification tournament in February 2020.
For more on the camps and call-ups this U-20 cycle, see: U-20 USWNT: 2020 Cycle Camp Attendance Tables (as of November 2019).
U-20 USWNT NOVEMBER 2019 CAMP ROSTER (NTC)
- Julia Dohle (Penn State; Scarsdale, N.Y.)
- Mia Justus (IMG Academy; Amherst, Ohio)
- Halle Mackiewicz (Real Colorado; Broomfield, Colo.)
- Michela Agresti (Boston College; Swampscott, Mass.)
- Samar Guidry (FC Dallas; McKinney, Texas)
- Smith Hunter (Seattle Reign Academy; Seattle, Wash.)
- Samantha Kroeger (World Class FC; West Milford, N.J.)
- Emily Mason (PDA; Flemington, N.J.)
- Quincy McMahon (Real Colorado; Highlands Ranch, Colo.)
- Hannah Zaluski (George Washington; Chagrin Falls, Ohio)
- Hannah Bebar (Eclipse Select SC; Naperville, Ill.)
- Aislynn Crowder (Hawaii Rush SC; Mililani, Hawaii)
- Lia Godfrey (United Soccer Alliance; Fleming Island, Fla.)
- Emily Mathews (Nationals; Macomb, Mich.)
- Amber Nguyen (Tophat; Snellville, Ga.)
- Astrid Wheeler (Concorde Fire SC; Atlanta, Ga.)
- Ainsley Ahmadian (Eclipse Select SC; Naperville, Ill.)
- Dilary Heredia-Beltran (Sporting Blue Valley; Overland Park, Kan.)
- Samantha Meza (Solar SC; Dallas, Texas)
- Hannah Richardson (Kentucky; Bartlett, Ill.)
- Trinity Rodman (So Cal Blues SC; Laguna Niguel, Calif.)
- Reilyn Turner (So Cal Blues SC; Laguna Beach, Calif.)